The Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost; the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and life everlasting. Amen.
The Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.
The Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.
The Glory Be
Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
The Hail Holy Queen
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray: Pour forth we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by His passion and cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection, through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.
The Fatima Prayer
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell; lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy!
The Mysteries of the Rosary
The Joyful Mysteries
(usually said on Mondays, Thursdays, the Sundays of Advent and Sundays from Epiphany until Lent)
- The First Joyful Mystery: The Annunciation
- The Second Joyful Mystery: The Visitation
- The Third Joyful Mystery: The Nativity
- The Fourth Joyful Mystery: The Presentation in the Temple
- The Fifth Joyful Mystery: The Finding in the Temple
The Sorrowful Mysteries
(usually said on Tuesdays, Fridays, and daily from Ash Wednesday until Easter Sunday)
- The First Sorrowful Mystery: The Agony in the Garden
- The Second Sorrowful Mystery: The Scourging at the Pillar
- The Third Sorrowful Mystery: The Crowning with Thorns
- The Fourth Sorrowful Mystery: The Carrying of the Cross
- The Fifth Sorrowful Mystery: The Crucifixion and Death
The Glorious Mysteries
(usually said on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and the Sundays from Easter until Advent)
- The First Glorious Mystery: The Resurrection
- The Second Glorious Mystery: The Ascension
- The Third Glorious Mystery: The Descent of the Holy Ghost
- The Fourth Glorious Mystery: The Assumption
- The Fifth Glorious Mystery: The Coronation in Heaven