Dear Boy Scouts of America,
This is a brief message requesting that you maintain the present policy of not admitting homosexuals into Scout membership.
If you reverse this policy, you will…
- reduce the Scout’s pledge [s/b "Scout Oath"] to utter meaninglessness, as homosexuality is intrinsically dishonorable;
- open up BSA to a flood of lawsuits when predatory homosexuals infest your troops and government at all levels;
- endanger the boys under your charge by exposing them to the physical and ideological predations of homosexual activists, many of whom are specialists at “recruiting”;
- sully the image of a once-great institution;
- encourage the merciless homosexual agitants who did this to you to do it to other groups (presently, BSA is an example of a group that has withstood these pressures);
- alienate a lot of people who love the institution;
- ensure that the right-thinking parents of many Scouts look for alternative organizations, leaving BSA to become peopled disproportionately by moral degenerates.
Sent February 2, 2013 to PR@scouting.org.