The mission St. Maximilian entrusted to his Knights of the Immaculata was that of converting the whole world to the Catholic Church. He said, “Only until all schismatics and Protestants profess the Catholic Creed with conviction, when all Jews voluntarily ask for Holy Baptism — only then will the Immaculata have reached its goals.”
Long live the Militia of the Immaculata!
- Saint Maximilian Kolbe (1941) — a very brief bio
- Saint Maximilian Kolbe — longer, feature article
- Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe’s Prayer of Marian Consecration — the saintly friar’s alternative to Saint Louis Marie’s Act of Perfect Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary
- St. Maximilian Kolbe on False Ecumenism — the source for the quotes given in the video
- Roman Conferences of St. Maximilian M. Kolbe — one of Saint Maximilian’s conferences to Franciscan seminarians in Rome
- Saint Maximilian Kolbe: Our Lady’s Knight — talk given at Saint Benedict Center’s conference, available at store.Catholicism.org